Volume 11 | Pick a “New” Book Edition | November 14, 2017
Mark your calendars!
Upcoming Events November 14th – November 27th:
- November 14th, 3:45 pm, Book Swap Volunteer Effort, Glebe Lobby
- November 15th, 3:45 pm, Book Swap Volunteer Effort, Glebe Lobby
- November 15th, 7:00 pm: Book Swap, Glebe Multi Purpose Room
- November 17th, 8:30 am: BFF Walk, Ride or Roll to School
- November 17th, 9:00 am: Thanksgiving Food Basket Brigade DUE!
- November 19th, 10:00 am: Thanksgiving Fruit Donations DUE!
- November 22nd: No School
- November 23rd: No School – Happy Thanksgiving!
- November 24th: No School
Book Swap This Week! – November 15th
Join us Wednesday, November 15th in the Multipurpose Room, to pick a book “new” to you.
Thanksgiving Fruit Needed – November 17 & 19th
The Glebe Community Service Committee can’t thank you enough for the quick response we received for the Thanksgiving Basket Brigade. We are happy to announce that all 48 baskets have been filled. We have heard from many of you who were not able to sign up, what can I do to help? We would love to be able to pass out fresh apples and oranges to each family.
WHEN: Fruit drop off at 10:00 a.m on Friday, November 17, 2017 or Monday, November 19th, 2017
WHERE: GLEBE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Conference Room)
PLEASE SIGN UP AT: https://www.glebepta.org/volunteer/?sheet_id=27
Box Tops Needed
Collecting box tops and labels from everyday purchases also yields “free money” for Glebe. Purchasing popular brands including General Mills, Betty Crocker, Campbell’s, and Pepperidge Farm products allow us to earn easy cash for PTA-sponsored programs. Just clip the image that says “Box Tops for Education” from your purchase and drop it off in our school collection box.
Comment/Idea for the Gleagle News?
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org