Online Auction Rules
The Online Auction is new to Glebe so please be sure to read the below information.
- The Silent Auction will open at 8:00 PM on Sunday May 31, 2020.
- All items will remain open until 8:00 PM on Sunday June 7, 2020 unless they are purchased for the guaranteed purchase price or are first come, first serve for a limited number of participants.
- The bidders name and amount bid will be public as bids are placed.
- A bid is a binding contract. All sales are final. No refunds will be given. This includes any refunds on items impacted by COVID-19, the buyer understands that the PTA/The Auction Committee takes no responsibility of items/events/business that are unable to honor the purchase due to COVID-19.
- Read the bid information carefully. The value and bid amounts will be clearly stated.
- Many items have restrictions and expiration dates – please check carefully before bidding.
- During the Live Auction, the opening and closing of each item will be announced on Facebook Live. Any bid placed prior to opening and after closing will be invalid.
- At the end of the Online and Live Auction your credit card will automatically be charged for all winning items.
- All winners will be contacted within one week to arrange pick up of items.
- Your final receipt serves as your proof of purchase for items without a corresponding gift certificate (such as Class Projects).
- If you have any questions during the online auction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.