Be sure to sign up your child(ren) for Glebe’s “Virtual” Rhyme & Cheese Night. Rhyme and Cheese is this coming Tuesday, October 27th at 7 pm, on Zoom. Co-Hosts for the Evening: Ajan (5th grade) & Syra (3rd grade).
Rhyme and Cheese is a great opportunity for the children to get used to public speaking and to share their own works in a supportive environment.
Please be aware of the new requirements for this virtual event:
- No group entries will be allowed except for siblings in the same household.
- Presenters must sign up in advance using this sign-up sheet: https://glebepta.org/events/virtual-rhyme-cheese/.
- Respectful listening is important.
- All participants will be muted until their performance.
- Parents will need to sit with their child during the performance.
- PTA will send the Zoom link in advance of Virtual Rhyme & Cheese.
- Questions? Email event coordinators, Julie Madison or Frances McLaughlin.