Opt-in now or you will not be included, nor will you have access to other families’ contact information this year.
Deadline extended to September 30th!
The Glebe PTA knows that being able to connect with other Glebe families will be particularly important this year. ParentVUE is open for parents to complete the Annual Online Verification Process (AOVP). Take a moment now to check your ParentVUE preferences and opt your children in to the Glebe PTA directory, if you would like to have access to the directory and have your children appear in it.
Steps to Take:
- Log into ParentVUE.
- Go to the Student Info tab on the left.
- Click “Edit Information,” scroll down and you will see the opt in selection after the emergency release info.
- Be sure to select “Yes, Please provide my student/family information,” rather than leaving the selection blank.
- Parents need to opt-in each child in separately.
- Make sure your contact information in ParentVUE is up-to-date. The information in ParentVUE is what Glebe provides us for the directory. The PTA cannot edit this information.
- You do not need to be a PTA member to access the directory; you just need to opt-in your children to the directory via ParentVUE.
- Your log-in information for the directory will be the same email you use to access ParentVUE. (It may not be the same the email you use to access the Glebe PTA website.) The online directory is kept on a separate platform with additional restrictions, so you must log-in to it separately. You may access the directory via these menu options.
- After family information is uploaded in early October, please visit the online directory.
- If you are new, you may request a password using the same email address you use to log into ParentVUE. Enter your ParentVUE email in the email line and then click “need your password?” next to the “Sign In” button. (If you already have access to the directory, you won’t need a new password.)
- According to APS, your preferences from last year will not carry over. Even if you selected to opt-in for a previous school year, you must select to opt-in each school year when completing your AOVP.
- Please remember, you will be able to hide any information you do not wish to share in the directory. We recommend you opt-in to the directory so that you have access and your children are listed, but once you are added to the directory, you can hide your address or phone number in the directory, if you prefer.
- Remember, you will not be able to access the online directory at all this year if you are not opted in via ParentVUE, per the instructions above! The deadline is September 30th.
Thank you! If you have questions, please contact: email@example.com